We take the safeguarding and care of children and vulnerable adults very seriously.
Our Parish Safeguarding Officer, Sarah Taylor, can be contacted on 020 7924 3450 or firstname.lastname@example.org and our Churchwardens, Mark Hopkins and James Cunningham can be contacted on email@example.com
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are worried about a child.
- Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24 hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 080 8808 8141 ( free phone Monday to Friday 9-5pm).